Monday 4 May 2015

lil blog | ruth carmel kirby

Hello!

It feels a bit odd to be back here, after all this time.
I deleted all my old blog posts because they were embarrassing beyond words and I now have people from my school reading this so I want to keep the embarrassment to a minimum :)

You can usually find me on my YouTube channel, but sometimes I want to say things to the world, that I can't quite fathom into words that could come out of my mouth, and I know that if I tried, I'd probably just end up ranting :)

So this is a new space for me to share my musings about life and various other things<3




I won't have a schedule because I won't promise anything I know I can't keep (unlike some politicians) ;)

But yeah, I hope you enjoy this lil blog!<3

Ruth Carmel Kirby x

No comments:

Post a Comment